Quote of the Day: "Capital is a crappy differentiator". Dustin Dolginow
Christian Claussen is a Managing Partner with Ventech, a VC firm with offices in Munich and Paris. He has 16 years of experience investing in innovation and he leads Ventech investment activities in the German-speaking regions of Europe. He serves as a board member for Picanova and TV Smiles.
In today's amazing episode with Christian we learn:
- Which value adds are most important for founders to look for?
- How can Founders determine whether VCs will carry out on their 'Value Add'?
- What are the signs of VC bulls***?
- Will we see all VCs transition to Andreesen Horowitz service based VC model?
- How have VCs offerings to startups changed over time?
- What advice would Christian provide to founders entering a round of funding?
Items Mentioned in Today's Show:
Christian's Favourite Book: Phillip Roth: Everyman
Christian's Article on VC Value Add
Speex: Online Language Training That Really Works
As always you can follow Harry and The Twenty Minute VC on Twitter here!